Friday, September 16, 2011

Last Meal

Well, in honor of breast cancer awareness month, I decided to get an adenoma on my nipple. Excellent. And tomorrow, I'm going to the hospital to have it removed then biopsied to see if it is malignant or benign. So tonight I had to stop eating and drinking 7 minutes ago. My "last meal" was a favorite of mine -- a 2 egg omelet (made from eggs my sister got from a friend who has her own chickens and yes, that does make a difference) with my own salsa in it (2 habanero peppers, 1 onion, 1 tomato and as much spinach as the liquid in the other 3 ingredients would contain) and cheese with sour cream and avocado on top with blueberries and kiwi and a cup of tea. . . I have surgery tomorrow at 4:30 pm so I'm going to be one hungry bear tomorrow. I sure hope I don't growl at the girls. . .

1 comment:

  1. I posted this after I posted other blogs so that no one would really notice it and worry and I just noticed that I forgot to post an update and since I don't want to draw attention to this post in case no one read it before (I don't want retrograde worrying either), I'm just going to post an update here. It was non-cancerous, took several weeks to heal and hurt. A lot. But now you can barely see the little pucker of a scar where they removed the adenoma, so nothing to worry about there. . .

    ReplyDelete