Sunday, April 17, 2011

Pancake Recipe

I posted previously about "pancake success" and posted a link to the recipe there; however, I keep having to go back to that link to find the recipe, so I thought I'd go ahead and post the recipe here so I can find it more easily. This recipe is based upon the linked recipe I posted previously and has what I doctor it with included in it as well.

Pancake mix recipe
Dry Ingredients:
1 ½ cups sifted flour
2 ½ tsp. baking powder
¾ tsp. salt
1 tbsp sugar
Combine these 4 ingredients.

If you want to add chocolate chips or nuts, you can do it now as well.

Liquid Ingredients:
1 beaten egg
1 cup milk
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 tbsp vanilla
Beat all ingredients in a large bowl. Add the dry pancake mix and stir gently until moist.

If adding bananas, add them now.

Head a griddle or pan to medium high heat (375 on griddle)
Pour approx 1/4 cup batter for each pancake.
Cook until small bubbles form then flip and make sure each side is golden brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment