Monday, February 21, 2011

Nie Nie Dialogues

Today, I read a blog that truly inspired me. Its called Nie Nie Dialogues. I really like and highly recommend this blog. You should check it out. Really. Like, now ;)

Seriously, though, I like it. I like that it inspires me to enjoy motherhood more, even if motherhood at the moment consists of a huge mess and 4 screaming kids. Fortunately, I have 4 napping kids at the moment, which is the only reason I am able to post this, but anytime one has 4 kids, there is that huge mess and 4 screaming kids potential.

It also inspires me to blog more since I've gotten lax in that arena. Or maybe I was naturally lax in that arena to start off with. Either way, I am renewing my commitment to blog. I know, I know, I keep saying that. I'm not sure I'd believe me either at this point, but I'm going to try anyways.

However, I will warn you that I can only read so much of Nie Nie Dialogues before I feel sorry for myself. Its nothing to do with her blog and everything to do with where I am at in my life right now. Its really sweet that her and her hubby are still in love and I'm glad they are. I enjoy seeing people who are in love and who are happy. But stuff like that just makes me sad right now and kinda brings out the green eyed monster.

So to recap, this blog does make me happy to be a mom. It just makes me miss being a wife and being loved at the same time. So if you are a happily married mom, you will love this blog. . . But either way, you should give it a shot. Really. Like, now ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment